Easy Deployment: Feature Highlight
Single Shell Line Installation
- Single command line detects your operating system and install appropriate native package.
- Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Fedora, RedHat and Windows are supported OS.
- Bleemeo is also available as a certified Docker container on Docker Store and on Docker Hub.
- After installation, server registers on the Bleemeo platform without any other user action.
- All those actions can be performed using a configuration management tool.
Automatic Service Detection
- 100+ services are automatically detected by Bleemeo agent.
- Most of them do not require any manual configuration.
- Special configurations or credentials can be defined in configuration files.
- For each detected service, availability checks and metrics are created.
- Not automatically detected service can be define by hand.
- At server registration, a new dashboard is automatically created.
- This dashboard contains key metrics for a machine: CPU, Memory, Disk & Network usages.
- htop like and Docker dashboard (if Docker is installed) are also available for every machine.
- Not graphed information can be added to a custom dashboard.
Alerting Out of the Box
- For each server registered, default alerting rules with default thresholds are applied.
- Thresholds can be customized for a machine in the Metrics tab of an agent.
- Bleemeo support alerts notification by email, Slack, SMS, HipChat, webhook, ....
- Containers and services can be blacklisted to avoid notifications (for services run by continuous integration for example).
Integrate in Ansible/Chef/Puppet Recipes
- All deployment packages are native packages: .deb for Debian/Ubuntu, .rpm for CentOS/Fedora/RedHat, .exe for Windows.
- Deployment can be performed with a configuration management tool pushing a configuration file and installing native package.
- Upgrades are managed like any other software, old agents get notified if upgrade is needed.