Internal & External probes in multiple Locations
Locations from Europe (Paris, Milan, Frankfurt), Asia (Singapore) and North America (Ohio) are available to monitor your public services latency and availability.
- Public checks performed from five different locations and from different continents (Europe, North America, Asia)
- Use your Bleemeo agent deployed on your servers to monitor internal services and/or from your locations.
- Alarm raised only if multiple locations are failing at the same time to avoid false positive if it's a peering issue.
- Availibility check and latency measurement from each location
- You can select which locations are used for monitoring your service.
- For each monitored service, availability and performance reports from multiple locations in the world are available.
- SSL certificate validity and domain name expiration are also checked.