Uptime Monitoring: Feature Highlight
http and tcp checks
- Monitor a website or any Internet exposed service.
- For each monitored service, availability and performance reports from multiple locations in the world are available.
- Those checks include SSL certificate end-of-life when testing an https website.
Checks with scenarios
- Checks can consist in simulating a real user navigation.
- Define step by step in the interface your scenario before running it every minute from multiple location.
- HTTP status code and execution time are returned and stored.
- Steps can be filling a form, going through a login page, clicking a link, checking that a text is present on a page.
- Checks are performed from multiple locations and from multiple continents.
- Alarm is raised only if multiple locations are failing at the same time to avoid false positive if it's a peering issue.