Uptime Monitoring: Feature Highlight
http and tcp checks
- Monitor a website or any Internet exposed service.
- For each monitored service, availability and performance reports from multiple locations in the world are available.
- Those checks include SSL certificate end-of-life when testing an https website.
- HTTP status code and execution time are returned and stored.
- Check content of the page (contains or not contains)
- Checks are performed from multiple locations and from multiple continents.
- Alarm is raised only if multiple locations are failing at the same time to avoid false positive if it's a peering issue.