Easy Monitoring for Scalable Infrastructure
- Fastest and easiest to deploy monitoring solution on the market.
- Less than 30s from agent installation to the first dashboard.
- Auto-discovery of services, automatic creation of availability checks and associated metrics.
- 100+ integrated services to make life easier and setup straightforward.
- Default settings are customizable with configuration files.
- Bleemeo agent deployment can be integrated in Ansible/Chef/Puppet recipes.
Real Time Dashboards
- Metrics are displayed with a 10s interval.
- Dashboards automatically created at server/container/service creation.
- Fully customizable dashboards for visualizing not-graphed-by-default metrics or custom metrics
- Dashboard can mix data sources: machines, AWS CloudWatch integration, application, etc.
Cloud Native Monitoring
- Docker containers, Kubernetes natively supported
- Cluster-wide view (Nginx clusters, ElasticSearch clusters, etc)
- Global view on traffic/requests, not limited to a server/container
- Stacks defined by labels added to machines/containers
- Dashboards support infrastructure resizing and adapt accordingly
- Send mail alerts out of the box when reaching a threshold.
- All thresholds can be customized on system metrics and on custom metrics.
- Alerting rules can be customized with tags, server names or specific metrics.
- Notify alerts by mail, Slack, SMS, PagerDuty or custom webhook.
- Keep track of incidents in infrastructure timeline.
Uptime Monitoring from multiple locations
- Monitor performance and availability of websites or any other world exposed service.
- Get metrics and availability reports from different places of the world.
- Perform basic connection checks or custom scenarios checks.
- Monitor SSL certificates end of life.
- Integrate custom and business metrics in dashboards.
- Integrate metrics available at Prometheus endpoints.
- Reuse Nagios checks and Nagios plugins available on libraries.
- Push metrics with StatsD.
- Use built-in integrations to like AWS, Docker to get more metrics.
Open Source Agent
- Open Source Agent written in Go is available on github.
- Agent is based on Prometheus and Telegraf, Open Source metrics collectors also written in Go.
- Data are uploaded using MQTT over SSL to minimize bandwith consuption.
- Agent is available on Linux and Windows native packages and as a Docker certified container.