Easy Monitoring for Scalable Infrastructure: Features Highlights
- Just add labels to your containers/machines and get automatic dashboards.
- Get global metrics (global traffic for example) and per node metric (traffic for each node for example) on the same graph.
- Available for all integrated services in Bleemeo: Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Cassandra, etc.
- Can be integrated in your AWS EC2 auto-scaling group, in your Docker Swarm or Kubernetes cluster.
- Add labels on your containers or machines to add a service/container/machine to a Stack.
- A stack can be a functional stack (a blog stack for example) or a technical stack (Cassandra cluster for example).
- Stacks are defined by labels added to machines/containers.